We offer the benefit of a multicultural and passionate team, professional development opportunities, relocation for personnel living outside Slatina.
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in sales in industrial environment for at least 5 years
- Experience in sales of extruded aluminum profiles is a high advantage
- Excellent customer focus and communication abilities
- Business orientation
- Dynamic person and highly results oriented
- Availability to travel approx 50% of the working time
- Proactive approach
- Very good negotiation abilities
- Present and sell aluminum profiles to current customers as well as new customers
- Know very well the market demands and trends, make previsions and suggestions for investments
- Initiate and develop new markets and client portfolios
- Carries out the commercial analysis of the applications
- Participate in conferences/exhibitions in the field
- Technical sales engineer experienced in design and sales of Aluminum Extrusions able to use his technical knowledge along with commercial and sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, to the company.
- Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in extruded and machined aluminum products sales
- Strong knowledge on production processes
- Quality Management System
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Result and cost oriented
- Problem solving and creative, analytical skills
- Prepared to travel approx. 35% of the working time
- Strategic and commercial thinking
- Risk evaluation
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- High level English; medium level German
- Assists colleagues with cost calculations, bids and tenders for existing or new inquiries and customers from a technical perspective
- Technical support Area Sales Representatives
- Direct contact with Key Customers to develop strategic relationships
- Supports members of other departments: engineering/process, production and quality
- Contributes actively to the change from standard to customer special profiles preferably with surface treatment and machining
- Establishes and technically supports Area sales representative (ASR) and key customer contacts to build strategic relationships with existing and potential customers
- Understands new product requirements and guide the organization to identify future growth possibilities by either expanding current portfolio and/or customer markets
- Participates to the quarterly sales meeting
- Bachelor degree - mechanical engineering
- High knowledge metal mechanical machining
- Over 5 years experience in mechanical machining
- Experience and knowledge of mechanical machining equipments producers
- Experience in investments of similar equipments
- Results oriented
- Advanced English and computer
- Very good communication skills.
- Designs parts, devices, production lines necessary to mechanical fabrication or assembling of aluminium profiles, keeps contact with equipment builders
- Launches for internal or external execution of production lines, orders for parts , punching tools and SDV
- Establishes work flow for products and technological sheets
- Establishes the best technology for products
- Sets targets and responsible for norming of production
- Performs technical trainings with operators
- Responsible for achieving of main production KPI's as initially planned in the technical feasibility study, responsible with continuous improvement of production achievements and KPI's
- Responsible for technical feasibility status of new Products requests from Customers;
- Technical consultant for customers requests
- Manages technical documentation: drawings for dies and punching tools
- Offers support to Maintenance and Production for solving current technical issues.
- English language is mandatory together with very good communication skills in spoken and written format
- Organized and self motivated person
- Customer oriented mental attitude , with initiative and proactive
- Critical thinking and analytical abilities with attention to details
- Adaptability and solution oriented
- Ability to work independently with slight direct supervision and as a part of a team
- Ability to understand basic technical aspects related to company industry
- Fast reaction- working under time pressure and with deadlines
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Word, Power Point , Outlook)
- 2-3 years of experience in working field
- Identifying customer requirements and managing them in due time, as per company procedures
- Providing assistance to sales personnel and representing the interface between the company and customers;
- Preparing price offers / order confirmations/ invoices / specific reports about customers’ activity
- Permanent collaboration with other departments for offering information/ solutions/ counseling to customers regarding their requirements ;
- Internal follow up on open items such as orders/logistics/pricing issues/quality
- Bachelor degree - mechanical engineering
- Very good knowledge of production processes
- Advanced PC operating skills
- Operating and reporting skills in the ERP system
- Very good communication skills and relationship
- Problem Solving Capacity
- Analytical and synthesis capability
- Ability to process and transmit information to other decision makers
- Proactive attitude and result-oriented thinking
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Understanding process definition including: sequence of operations, human factors consideration, and efficient material flow
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Perform shrinkage and strength testing.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensure financial budgets are followed.
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
- Actively participate in product design reviews focused on APQP (quality performance), process FMEA’s, mistake proofing and other quality improvement methods.
- Support process reviews and metallurgical analysis related to warranty claims/customer complaints.
- Identify new technologies for automating processes.
- Technical studies
- High abilities to read and interpret technical drawings
- Experience as die corrector at least 1 year
- Logical thinking
- Openness to learning and development
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Correction of dies
- Participate in production tests
- Prepare dies for presses
- Check samples for new dies
- Together with the Department’s Coordinator, check and propose modifications of the die drawings
- If necessary, fulfill responsibilities of crane operator
Submit now your CV and make the first step towards career challenge, growth opportunities and fun team.