We offer the benefit of a multicultural and passionate team, professional development opportunities, relocation for personnel living outside Slatina.
The candidate we are looking for is expected to have minimum 3 years of proven experience in a similar position.
- Technical preparation and know how
- Project management
- Drive, self motivated, eager for professional challenges
- Very good interpersonal abilities
- Leadership and team coordination & development
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Strategic planning and implementation skills
- Tasks management and conceptual thinking
- Critical thinking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- English language – medium to advanced level
- Coordinates Technical Department composed by 2 Process Engineers, 1 Product Engineer, 1 OM Drawer and 1 IT Engineer
- Responsible for the achievement of the Department’s KPI’s
- Technical Department’s budget responsible (conceivind and monitoring budget execution)
- Coordinates the creation of norming recipes and of technological sheets for Vimetco Extrusion
- Coordinates drawings conceiving for profiles and products, the design activities and the development of new products
- Defines the theoretical process parameters and permanently updates/improves them
- Coordinates the processes and equipments’ continuous improvement
- Ensures the technical support for Marketing Department (drawings, improvement proposals, costs estimation, technical interface with the client)
- Manages the concept of Launch Management
- Manages the relationship with suppliers for additional services: conceives quality standards together with Quality Department, defines delivery terms together with Purchasing & Logistics Department
- Coordinates the FMEA process
- Technical sales engineer experienced in design and sales of Aluminum Extrusions able to use his technical knowledge along with commercial and sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, to the company.
- Demonstrated sales experience in the relevant area
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in extruded and machined aluminium products sales, product management or an engineering role with direct customer interface
- Team player
- Independent and success oriented
- Marketing and project management skills
- Sound organizational skills
- Ability to travel
- Enjoy to work within a team and stir others in a positive manner
- High level English; German is an advantage; other languages are welcome.
- Assists colleagues with cost calculations, bids and tenders for existing or new inquiries and customers from a technical and commercial perspective
- Establishes and technically support Area sales representative (ASR) and key customer contacts to build strategic relationships with existing and potential customers
- Understands new product requirements and guide the organization to identify future growth possibilities by either expanding our current portfolio and/or customer markets
- Is a key point of contact for customers and provide both pre and after-sales advice
- Supports regularly other members of the sales team and colleagues from all other departments
- Is a contributor to the company Engineering, Production and Quality managers and departments.
- Bachelor degree - mechanical engineering
- High knowledge metal mechanical machining
- Over 5 years experience in mechanical machining
- Experience and knowledge of mechanical machining equipments producers
- Experience in investments of similar equipments
- Results oriented
- Advanced English and computer
- Very good communication skills.
- Designs parts, devices, production lines necessary to mechanical fabrication or assembling of aluminium profiles, keeps contact with equipment builders
- Launches for internal or external execution of production lines, orders for parts , punching tools and SDV
- Establishes work flow for products and technological sheets
- Establishes the best technology for products
- Sets targets and responsible for norming of production
- Performs technical trainings with operators
- Responsible for achieving of main production KPI's as initially planned in the technical feasibility study, responsible with continuous improvement of production achievements and KPI's
- Responsible for technical feasibility status of new Products requests from Customers;
- Technical consultant for customers requests
- Manages technical documentation: drawings for dies and punching tools
- Offers support to Maintenance and Production for solving current technical issues.
Submit now your CV and make the first step towards career challenge, growth opportunities and fun team.